Friday, March 12, 2010

Megan Lee Designs News

Hey,
I just wanted to invite you to come out tomorrow to the Bottle in Chicago for some casual shopping, drinking, eating, and music. Spring is TRYING to get here, so instead of nesting at home, come on out, try an Empty Bottle bloody mary, and get yourself something pretty. I'll be hanging out by the photo booth.

I'll still have a lot of things on sale from last season, and a few new spring items that will be on display for the first time.
(http://www.handmadechicago.com/)

If you're not in Chicago, my Etsy shop is constantly being updated and I'll be traveling the US this spring/summer to Austin, TX, Brooklyn and Indianapolis, along with the regular Chicago round-up.

ONE LAST THING - Become my Fan on Facebook and be eligible for Giveaways, Exclusive Sales, and more. If I reach 1000 fans by April 30, I will send a 20% off coupon to ALL of my facebook fans. So, tell your friends, and you will all win!

Thanks again for being awesome!


- Megan

Megan Lee Designs

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want to unsubscribe just reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. No hard feelings!

No comments: