Thursday, August 26, 2010

Megan Lee Designs - Last of the Summer Shows

Hellooo!

Two more summer shows to go - two great ones! This weekend is Bucktown Arts Fest, a wonderful neighborhood show that is celebrating its 25th year. Then in September is the Renegade Craft Fair. For those that have experienced the Chicago Renegade, you know that it is one of the biggest and best indie craft shows in the whole nation. If you haven't been to it - go! Its amazing!  

New items include hedgehog t-shirts, IL Love You Forever Illinois shirts for men, Pug t-shirts for men and women, peacock feather skirts, printed cardigans & more!

Bucktown Arts Fest
I'll be at booth 65 in the grass along the path by the Ampitheatre.
Saturday & Sunday, August 28th & 29th, 11am - 7pm both days
For more info please visit
http://bucktownartsfest.com/

Renegade Craft Show
I'll be on the South side of Division right near Hermitage St. - Booth 253.
Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 11th & 12th, 11am - 7pm both days

 

I can't believe that summer is already winding down. I have been busy fixing up my new studio / craft room in my house in Berwyn and setting up my screenprinting area in my basement. Maybe I'll post some new pictures of the space soon on my facebook page. Speaking of which, become a facebook fan and use the code FACEBOOK for 10% off all website purchases (www.meganleedesigns.com).

- Megan (designer, maker, jack-of-all-trades.), Erik (booth helper) & Heika (cute inspiration)


FacebookTwitter

Follow this link to unsubscribe http://www.meganleedesigns.com/newsletter/subscriber/unsubscribe/id/593/code/vypot2tseygjz7g9ga9bub9oslbst3jy/

No comments: